Sunday, November 18, 2012

We Both Liked Each Other

I don't understand. Why does he like her? Is she that pretty? To me, no. All I say say is, she has a big mouth. She's cute, but not pretty. Maybe I am too. BUT WHY DOESN"T HE LIKE ME? That's what I see. I dunno if he's too blind to see that. Not a big mouth as in she talks a lot, but literally a BIG MOUTH. 
I know he liked me since his freshmen year. It all started in Chinese class. We were both in Chinese 3/4 Honors, and he just wouldn't stop staring at me. I was like, "What a creeper." I didn't really mind, because I didn't like him then. 
Fast forward to next year, my junior year and his sophomore year. I started to like him because I thought he was kinda cute. AND I KNOW HE LIKED ME. He would get all quiet around me. My Chinese teacher thinks I'm her TA instead of her student, so she makes me check binders and pass out homework. When it was his turn, I had to check his binder and he got all weird around me. Even worse, he was in my P.E. class, and during the swimming unit, he would always stare at me (I wore a two-piece because my one-piece was too small for me). And when I stood next to him for swimming drills, he would get all weird. And, I TA'd for my Chemistry teacher and it was a 3rd period Honors Physics class that I TA'd for. And guess what? He was in that class! Not that I cared, but since I sat in the back at the lab tables, he would always come by the table and walk past me and get as close to me as possible. It was really awkward. Then my senior year comes (woot! woot!) and it's all fun and games until Gabriella shows up. That's not her name, but it's an allusion to High School Musical. 

No comments:

Post a Comment