Saturday, December 1, 2012

I Don't Really Understand It

I never really understand why guys give girls chocolate or flowers and wear suits. Is that supposed to make them look better? Honestly, I don't really like guys in suits. I think it makes them look weird, in some exceptions. But, generally, yes. I like guys who wear plaid better. I think that they look so adorable in them! Why is it that guys look so cute when they wear plaid, when girls look weird? I like wearing plaid, just that it makes me look tacky. And they also look cute when they're carrying something, like a jacket? I saw him do it once, so I know. But when girls do it, they look kinda clumsy. And guys with accents! Oh my gosh! Dreamy! But girls with accents, mehh. Cody Simpson!! <3

So yeah...

But when girls, especially Asian girls do something cute like the typical Asian peace sign, they look cute. But when guys do it, mehh. Even Asian guys, mehh.

No comments:

Post a Comment